My sister Kyla is going to Burning Man 2012, her second “burn”, and asked me to help her make a colour coordinated collection of pieces she can mix and match. This is what we came up with this weekend…
- pink and orange spike faux fur lined bolero with long bell sleeves and orange grommets for attaching satchels and tie-up
- lavender faux snake skin PVC apron with front pouch and orange grommets, with matching satchel and tie-ups
- orange satin with geometric embossed design and pink elastic mini bloomers
- black satin with flower embossed design and green iridescent accented lace mini bloomers (to be worn with green faux fur halter top made last year)
- orange yoga shorts with extra tall waistband (matching jacket lining, can be worn up to keep tummy warm at night, or folded down like mini skirt in day) including matching orange arm bands and sleeveless mini shrug with pink edges
- mint green lace short sarouel onesie
How could anyone NOT have fun wearing these!